Saturday, June 26, 2010

Bummed

So I haven't posted in awhile cause I've been bummed.  My leg has been bothering me so I haven't been running like I want to.  I had my MRI.  Now I'm just waiting to see if they found anything.  I go Tuesday to see the results.  I think this is Crazy M MRI month since both the husband and I have had one in June.  Of course the husband's showed he needed shoulder replacement surgery.  I pray mine is just a teeny tiny lil thing that can get fixed easy and fast.  I really just hope they found something.

On a fun note, I entered a Mud Quest Adventure Run with my best friend from high school.  It's not till October 2 but I can't wait.  We picked the Conquest course which is 3.5 miles long with 19-21 obstacles.  It's gonna be a messy blast!  I promise to have lots of pictures when the time comes.

Other than the speed bump with my running, everything else is going well.  My eating is great and the weight continues on a downward slide.  Calorie counting is truly the easiest way I have found to control my eating.  But I guess it's all about discipline.  I know someone that is trying to do the same thing and she continually sabotages herself.  I've tried to help her and she continually asks me for advice but no matter what I say, it is up to her to follow thru.  Maybe someday it will hit her.  I know I've fallen short many times before I was able to get on track and stick with it.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment: