Friday, July 2, 2010

Good News

Today was my first physical therapy session.  I really like my therapy girl.  She's too funny and thinks I'm a nut.  I was given exercises to do at home.  I go back next Friday.  She said she didn't think it would take much to get me fixed up!  I'm so excited.  I have doing as I was told, no running.  I told her I wanted to run a marathon in December.  Gonna see if I can't still accomplish that!!

Other good news, I fit in my size 6 jeans again!!  Today I wore a pair I bought way back when but never could stuff myself in to.  I was so excited.  I've been very strict with my calorie intake and it's paying off.  Even though I haven't been able to run, I'm still losing.  I bought Jillian's 30 day Shred DVD today.  Gonna give that a try while I'm banned from running.  I have a closet full of size 4.  I'm hoping to get back in those.  It would be like having a whole new wardrobe!

If you're not a reader of my primary blog, Gizzards & Calf Fries, go check it out.  I have a giveaway going on right now for a $70 gift certificate.  The contest ends Saturday morning so get over there and leave me a comment!!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you girl! I'm proud of you, I know how hard it is for you to not run. Way to go! You'll be doing that marathon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, size 6, I don't think I have ever been that size. I went from 13 to 9 after I met my hubby, and now I have went to 10, not good. I will have to try the calorie thing, but with my age I better get to exercising more!

    ReplyDelete